Monday, April 9, 2012

Alleluia

He is risen, He is truly risen!

Spent all weekend cleaning, eating chocolate, going to reeeeeally long and yet strangely peaceful liturgies and wondering why I'm still with child.

Also, eating my feelings.

Proof in the pudding:
Hence my utter unsurprise and oddly placid reaction to the Target checker who, in under 30 seconds, managed to tell me I looked like I was about to pop, wondered if I were going to have the baby at the store, inquired after baby's gender and, upon learning the hidden nature of said info, sagely informed me that it was 'definitely a boy, cause that would be one HUGE girl. Dang.'

Also, my boys are really handsome.

1 comment:

  1. Holy. Cow.

    What is wrong with people?

    And for her inforMAtion, the pregnancy that I did not end up looking like a beached whale during was my one and only boy. So that checker can put down the crack pipe.

    ReplyDelete

Is your email linked to your comment? I'd love to respond to you directly, but I can't if it's not!