Sunday, December 16, 2012

What I Wore Sunday: Jingle Jam

Hail from the gloriously high and dry elevation of 7,800 feet. Monument, Colorado...almost heaven.

But anyway, the husband and I slipped out for Mass alone this morning - alone I tell you - and it.was.awesome. Homily? I heard it. Eucharist? I got it. Both readings and the responsorial Psalm? Yep, listened to those too...in order.

Afterwards, I enjoyed a leisurely afternoon of Broncos football, children napping on a separate floor from me, and plenty o' aunts, uncles and grandparents to hold them allllllll day long.

Then, I conscripted this lovely lady into snapping my weekly selfies:

Behold, the youngest Senour sister. Ain't she purdy? 


She obliged, willingly. Let the all-humiliation hour commence.

Oh, Christmas tree...

How lovely are your branches. I just have to touch them.

Gaudete Sunday. Nothing says rejoice like a head wreathed in evergreen. 
Outfitted by a thrifty triple threat. I am on fire:

Top: Banana Republic, thrifted
Skirt: Tag ripped out but prooooobably Target, thrifted
Shoes: Nine West, thrifted

Leading me to this little gem, as introduced to mi familia by our recently returned collegiate crew. Warning: F bombs. Like, several. But still...an apt anthem for my awesome.

Forgive my blurry cell phone pix?

Happy Sunday, off to FLAP you go.

7 comments:

  1. Love the stripes! Glad you got to enjoy Mass in peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit. Haven't watched/read this link, as I'm not in a good place for it, but if you haven't heard it already: Macklemore's Thrift Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your super professional posing Jenny!

    Cute outfit and sounds like a great day! And your sister is adorable like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ode to your Christmas tree :) Loving your stripes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin on the stripes with the green, and your wedge heels are fabulous! Your poses just add to the effect. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Christmas tree. And your outfit! I love it. Thanks for joining up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, your youngest sis has the best hair ever. Love the outfit- so awesome that it's all thrifted, and the stripes are esp. cute!

    ReplyDelete

Is your email linked to your comment? I'd love to respond to you directly, but I can't if it's not!