Friday, August 13, 2010
7 Quick Takes On The Idiocy of Our Times
1. Women who are pregnant, or suspect they are pregnant, should not use this product, the FDA said. Riiiight. So would sterile virgins be the intended market they're trying to reach here?
2. Marriage is fundamentally unconstitutional. Read on for this and other brilliant conclusions being handed down from "impartial" benches 'round the nation.
3. "Wow, you are getting HUGE." Delivered with utter sincerity and a goofy smile by an unsuspecting male coworker/postal worker/sales clerk/random stranger. Thank you, men of the world, for saying aloud what I have long been quietly fearing in the silence of my heart.
4. There is one full teaspoon of sugar in every tablespoon of ketchup. Maybe this isn't as shocking to the rest of you as it was to me, but I feel positively violated.
5. According to a recent study by the NIH (National Institute of Health), the sexual habits of gay, underaged males are being tracked using online journaling technology to... oh wait, who the hell cares? And why exactly are our tax dollars being spent to fund this ridiculous garbage?